2015 Annual Dinner
Center in the Square Annual Dinner featuring the History Museum of Western Virginia. With special presentation by Bud Robertson. “Robert E. Lee: the Postwar Challenges.”
Tuesday, September 15th at Hotel Roanoke, 110 Shenandoah Ave. Roanoke, VA 24016 5:30 pm – cocktails and a silent auction. 7:00 pm – dinner with program. Tickets for individual seats are available through the McDonald’s Box Office located inside Center in the Square. Tickets can also be purchased here. To purchase tickets by phone please call 540.224.1200. Please purchase your tickets before September 8th.
Corporate Tables are available by calling Julee Goodman at 540 224 1211.
Center in the Square invites you to wear the green, experience the green, give the green and win the green!
Donate to the Bring the Green campaign today to support arts and culture in the Roanoke, Virginia region. Bring the Green is an annual campaign fundraising drive that will raise funds needed to continue to provide support for eight arts and cultural organizations including:
- Harrison Museum of African American Culture
- History Museum of Western Virginia
- Mill Mountain Theatre
- O. Winston Link Museum
- Opera Roanoke
- Roanoke Ballet Theatre
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra
- Science Museum of Western Virginia
To say thank you for your support, we will have a drawing to give away some really fantastic giveaways. Follow the link and simply donate $5.00 or more to our Bring the Green Annual Campaign and be automatically entered into our drawing. Some of the giveaways include:
- The Square Society- 2 Microfestivus Tickets
- Grand Home Furnishing Chair
- McDonald’s (local owner)- Massanutten Resort Trip
- Opera Roanoke- 4 Tickets to Cinderella
- Mill Mountain Theatre- 4 Tickets to Hairspray
- Greenbrier Classic Autographed PGA limited Edition Golf Bag
- Brambleton Imports- Free Car Detailing
- Peter Millar- Green Designer Sportswear Shirt
- Northwest Hardware- Lawn Mower
- Center in the Square- Museum Passes
Want to take part in the festivities?
Come join us and have fun at our Bring the Green events!
- March 13: Free family event at Center in the Square. S’more’s party on the roof! Fun activities for kids, dance-off, tattoos, money machine and more!
- March 14: Family friendly activities for the Roanoke St. Patrick Day parade.
- March 17: Center in the Square Atrium extended hours- open until 11pm.
Thanks to our Event Sponsors
Do turtles tickle? Do turtles have jazz hands? Or is this a game of “I’m not touching you!” The turtles at center have been playing this game for a while and we finally got it on video.Turns out that slider turtles attract mates by the male tickling the females face with his long front nails. Who knew?
Center invites you to Visit Downtown Roanoke and “Leave with a Story”. Center in the Square and the historic downtown Roanoke area is an eclectic destination visited by thousands of people of all ages every year. There are a lot of fun things to do like catch a trolley, visit a …
“Capture the Moment” Center in the Square is having a photo contest! The rules are simple: send your best photos taken in Center in the Square to email@example.com for a chance to win some fun prizes! Please include your name, email, and phone number in the body of the email. There are …